In the News
Equity Income Featured in Wall Street Journal
U.S. Value Equity CIO Phil Davidson is quoted in a Wall Street Journal story about Equity Income’s performance this year.
- Wall Street Journal — February 20, 2016
Quoted in Barron's
U.S. Value Equity CIO Phil Davidson is quoted in Barron’s about investment opportunities he is finding in the utility sector.
- Barron’s — January 23, 2016
Portfolio Manager on CNBC
Senior Portfolio Manager Rich Weiss interviewed with CNBC “Power Lunch” about his economic and market outlook.
- CNBC “Power Lunch” — January 14, 2016
- Assume these defensive positions
CEO on CNBC
President & CEO Jonathan Thomas was a guest on CNBC “Power Lunch” discussing that oil prices, policies in Washington D.C., the 2016 election and China are the factors impacting investors in 2016.
- CNBC “Power Lunch” — January 5, 2016
- 2016 will not be a year for index funds: Pro
Nomura to purchase 41% stake in American Century Investments
American Century Investments and the Stowers Institute for Medical Research announced that a non-controlling 41 percent economic interest in American Century currently held by CIBC will be acquired by Nomura, a leading global financial services group with operations in over 30 countries.
- Wall Street Journal — December 21, 2015
- Pensions & Investments — December 21, 2015
Portfolio Manager Q&A
Portfolio Manager Rajesh Gandhi is featured in an Associated Press Q&A about his outlook for growth stocks and opportunities he is finding in Europe.
- Associated Press — December 17, 2015
- Fund manager Q&A: Can go-go growth stocks abroad keep going?
Bloomberg Radio Talks REITs
Senior Portfolio Manager Steven Brown interviewed with Bloomberg Radio about whether the Federal Reserve’s decision to raise rates will affect real estate investing.
- Bloomberg Radio — December 7, 2015
- How Will Fed Rate Hike Impact REITs?
Co-CIO Quoted Investor’s Business Daily
In Investor’s Business Daily’s monthly report, Co-CIO Dave MacEwen is quoted about the economic recovery and investment opportunities he is seeing for investors in 2016.
- Investor’s Business Daily — December 2, 2015
- Munis Take Nov. Bond Performance Prize — What’s Next?
Head of Alternative Investments Quoted in Financial Advisor Magazine
Head of Alternative Investments Cleo Chang talked about the importance of educating advisors and investors about the potential benefits of liquid alts.
- Financial Advisor Magazine — December 1, 2015
- It’s Time For Liquid Alts To Perform
Co-CIO on Bloomberg TV
Co-CIO David MacEwen discusses the Federal Reserve Bank raising interest rates and how it could potentially impact domestic and emerging markets with Bloomberg TV.
- Bloomberg TV — November 9, 2015
- Stocks Slide Worldwide on Bets of Fed Liftoff
Portfolio Manager Quoted on CNBC.com
Senior Portfolio Manager Rajesh Gandhi offers perspective about investing in Japan to CNBC.com.
- CNBC.com — November 4, 2015
- Japan: The market that may be the outperformer of the season
Portfolio Manager on CNBC
Senior Portfolio Manager Rich Weiss interviews with CNBC about interest rates.
- CNBC "Power Lunch" — October 28, 2015
- Fed won't move against the market: Pro
Quoted in Barron’s
Head of Alternative Investments Cleo Chang discusses liquid alternatives with Barron’s.
- Barron’s — October 26, 2015
Social Media Adoption Study
Investor’s Business Daily has an article about American Century Investments® annual Financial Professionals Social Media Adoption Study. According to the research, 61% of advisors believe that asset management firms are smart to explore social media. Slightly less than half, 42%, believe use of social media is a smart way for an asset management firm to allocate time and resources.
- Investor’s Business Daily — October 23, 2015
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter: Aiding Money Advisors
Portfolio Manager on CNBC
Senior Portfolio Manager Rich Weiss interviews with CNBC about his outlook on the market and latest retail sales numbers.
- CNBC "Power Lunch" — October 14, 2015
- Wal-Mart bad news = good news?
Quoted in Investor’s Business Daily
Client Portfolio Manager Nathan Chaudoin is quoted in Investor’s Business Daily about emerging markets.
- Investor’s Business Daily — October 13, 2015
- These Emerging Market Pockets Favored By Pros
Portfolio Manager on Bloomberg TV
Real Estate Portfolio Manager Steve Brown is interviewed on Bloomberg TV, when he talks about interest rates and how will impact the real estate market.
- Bloomberg TV — October 7, 2015
- REITs Feel the Heat From Federal Resreve Inaction
- What's Next for REITs?
Portfolio Manager Quoted in Investor’s Business Daily
Senior Portfolio Manager Rich Weiss discusses China’s growth with Investor’s Business Daily.
- Investor’s Business Daily — October 6, 2015
- Stock Mutual Funds: Q3 Among The Worst In 10 Years
Client Portfolio Manager Quoted in Advisor.CA
Client Portfolio Manager Peter Hardy offers his outlook on utilities and REITs.
- Advisor.CA — October 1, 2015
- Should you invest in utilities, REITs?
Retired Marine Sgt. Andrew Bachelder won the George W. Bush Institute’s annual Warrior Open golf tournament and will get to compete in the 2016 American Century® Championship golf tournament.
- Dallas Morning News — October 1, 2015
- Winning Bush Warrior Open ‘means everything,’ says retired FW Marine
The opinions expressed are those of American Century Investments (or the fund manager) and are no guarantee of the future performance of any American Century Investments fund. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as investment advice.